Our philosophy was and still is, to have sportive race were small and big teams enjoy racing. The international atmosphere added a lot to the sportive character as well as the mix of amateurs, semi-professional and professional teams.
In order to keep a healthy mix of cars and teams, we have made some minor changes and added two new classes; Class A3T (turbo petrol engine cars up to 2500cc) and Class GT4 (which suits all GT4 cars).
Main changes classes:
– Class GT4 added separate class for GT4 cars
– Class A3T added, additional class for turbo petrol engine cars up to 2500cc
– Petrol cars 2000-3000cc combined into class A4
– Minimum reference time for class SP2-GT3A changed to increase competition and to bring the performance in line with class A6
– Minimum weight Porsche GT3 cup car decreased to 1150kg to increase competition
– Minimum reference time added to class D1 (Diesel engine) to balance performance
– Small changes to for Silhouette cars, to increase competition
Overview CLASSES Petrol and Diesel
12h Hungary 2009 & 24h Dubai 2010
A1: Up to 1600cc
A3T: Turbo engines up to 2.500 cc
D1: up to 2000cc*
* diesel cars which will be faster than the min ref laptime will be assigned to other class, e.g. A3T
SP1: Silhouette Cars (petrol)
SP2 GT3-A: Special Cars (petrol and diesel),more than 4.000cc and/or more than 6 cylinders allowed
SP3 GT4-A: GT4 homologated cars
(follow link to separate specification with new classes overview)
2nd 12H Hungary 9-10 October 2009
5th Anniversary 24H Dubai 14-15-16 January 2010
Pre-register now and the first 40 pre-registrations will receive a Limited edition 24hSeries TW-steel watch for free. (normal price 349EUR)
Registration upcoming races 12H Hungary 2009 – 24H Dubai 2010
Make your registration now and secure your entry for the 2nd edition of the 12H Hungary and the 5th Anniversary of the 24H Dubai!
To make sure you have the option to participate in our next races, make your pre registration now by using the forms below. You have to pay 500EUR pre registration fee per race. If you are one of the first 40 registrations (and you paid the 500EUR fee) you will receive an exclusive 24h series TW Steel watch.
Download your registration form